Holistic Yoga Teacher Training
12.11 – 16.12. 2022
5-Weeks / Intensive
Focused on weekends + 2hr in the evening, from Monday to Thursday.
The Holistic Yoga Teacher Training is an interactive live video-based and life-transforming course that combines traditional and contemporary yoga studies with a holistic approach. A project created by Prashmana Yoga School in collaboration with Wave on Yoga.
This intensive 5-weeks-training will expand your horizon beyond the traditional yoga teacher training program, integrating topics such as holistic lifestyle, Ayurveda, nutrition, sound and much more.
This course will not only provide you with the right foundations and structure to develop your own style and voice as a yoga teacher but also with the necessary tools to create thoughtfully and well-rounded classes which promote physical and emotional health and personal growth in your future students.
Whether you are an aspiring yoga teacher or a passionate practitioner, this training is designed to give you a deeper understanding of the human body and mind.
- Foundations of traditional Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa, Restorative and Yin (principles, asanas and sequencing)
- Pranayama, Mudra e Bandha
- Yoga Philosophy/ Psychology -The Bhagavad Gita & Patanjali Yoga Sutras
- Meditation and Mantra chanting
- Yoga Holistic Wellness and Functional Anatomy Teaching Methodology
- Yoga Ethics
- Masterclasses from guest teachers in Ayurveda Nutrition, Yoga Nidra and Sound Healing
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Live zoom lectures and classes.
- Zoom recordings are available for 30 days.
- Full support of the Lead Teachers with questions, clarifications and extra resources.
- Pdf Training Manual
- Yoga Alliance USA Certification as RYT 200-hr
By completing this training you will become a well-qualified yoga instructor, with the ability to confidently design and conduct yoga classes and provide a safe space for your students, worldwide. You will learn tools and skills to improve your self-discipline, awareness and concentration, your physical and emotional health.
The course will take place throughout 5 intensive weeks, focused on the weekends:
- From Monday to Thursday, daily 2 hours of practice
- Approximately 8-hr of practice on Saturdays and Sundays including breaks.
- Friday will be a free day
- Daily 1-hr of self-study at your convenience.
The lectures and classes will be recorded and available for 30 days for review and download. However, live attendance is strongly encouraged.
Payment in two installments is possible under request.
BOOKING & PAYMENT POLICY
Reserve your spot with a 20% deposit.
The rest of the amount must be transferred max 30 days before the beginning of the training and it could be sent in two instalments.
CANCELLATIONS / REFUND
The client can cancel at any time by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com However, a refund is possible only with at least 30 days’ notice. The 20% deposit is in any case not refundable. Early birds, we will get a 80% refund.
A full refund is possible in case the school must cancel the training.
This program is created by Prashmana Yoga in collaboration with Wave on Yoga.